In This Episode:
Chuck Murphy and Maggie Bright discuss the shift towards digital mediums in qualitative research, with a resurgence of in-person requests and projects.
- The future of qualitative research post-COVID.
- The resurgence of in-person qualitative research.
- The benefits and limitations of in-person vs. digital research methods.
- Remote work in qualitative research.
- Predictions for the future of qualitative research.
- “I think it adds a depth to the research that you could debate is necessary in all instances, you know, it’s not written necessarily directly into the objectives, but it adds something in terms of the context and the richness of the research to see people in person.” – Maggie Bright
- “I have a few hypotheses around this. I think that companies or clients at companies, and then their clients within those companies miss connecting with consumers in that way.” – Chuck Murphy
- “As a professional who does this, it was nice to be back on the road again. I don’t know if that’s just a result of COVID or my personality, but I really enjoyed being there. So I hope that we I think that the pendulum is definitely swinging.” – Maggie Bright