Murphy Research Named One of Best Places to Work in LA
Murphy Research is very proud to announce that we were recently named one of the Best Places to Work in LA. This ninth annual program was created by the Los Angeles Business Journal and Best Companies Group.
We take great pride in our talented employees who have succeeded in cultivating a truly amazing culture that has attracted so many world-class brands to seek us out and invite us to help them solve some fascinating and challenging business problems.
This survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in Los Angeles, benefiting the county's economy, workforce and businesses. The list is made up of 100 companies.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Have a facility in Los Angeles;
- Have at least 15 employees in Los Angeles;
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year.
Companies from across the county entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles.
- The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation.
- The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. This part of the process was worth approximately 75% of the total evaluation.
The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Los Angeles, analyzed the data and determined the final rankings.
The actual rankings will be revealed at a special event on August 19, 2015, then published in the August 24, 2015, issue of the Los Angeles Business Journal.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkLA.com.