COVID-19 Impact: The Changing Landscape of Fitness & Nutrition
We will be continuing our series of updates related to evolving fitness and nutrition behavior as consumers respond to the COVID outbreak.
Join us on Thursday, May 21st at 2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT as we examine the changes we are seeing in fitness and nutrition patterns using the data from our syndicated platform.
Murphy Research’s State of Our Health (SOOH) is the largest syndicated health and wellness tracker and has been continuously collecting detailed data on consumer attitudes and behaviors around health and fitness since 2018 and through this crisis.
For our fourth webinar in the series, we’ll look at how consumers are adapting to their “next phase,” highlighting:
- Which behaviors and attitudes are still in flux and which have stabilized
- How consumers have shifted their priorities around food and grocery shopping
- How fitness-engaged consumers are adapting or maintaining their routines
We will also continue tracking how COVID is affecting consumers’ attitudes and approaches to health and wellness generally, including:
- Effects on health and lifestyle priorities, including diet and fitness but also relationships and mental health
- Adaptations to diet, mindfulness and mental health activities, and other healthy habits as the epidemic progresses
- Differences between demographic groups and levels of COVID concern
If you would like to watch a recording of the first, second, or third updates in the series, you can find them here.
Until then, stay healthy!
The Murphy Research Team